Thursday, June 17, 2010

Internship

It is very weird that...
my internship experience is interesting..
i learnt that we should admit the truth no matter what...
I missed en.Hamzah, kak Jannati, Ustaz Arshad, kak Azra, kak Sabrina, Jamilah,
and even en.Hilmy ....looks like I really missed them...kak Ruzilawati was right...

Anyway....I learnt that must remember and let everything to ALLAH....
in IPB, i get chance to know kak Samila, kak Hawa, kak Azizah, kak Rini, and kak Umi...
this time, my deparment don't have a male worker, it is women power...huhuhuuu...
Kak Azizah said to me that how could I say something is easy without trying it out???
Kak Azizah also said that I insyaALLAH need to be confident.....
Remember that ALLAH know everything we does.....
"Jaga ALLAH, ALLAH jaga kita"

No comments:

Post a Comment